Best DSLR Cameras Under 100000 In India - 2018
Want to know which are the best DSLR cameras under 100000 Rs in India? You're at the right place.
Photography is a passion that may be both fun as well as educational.
If you're a photography expert or someone who is serious about the hobby, you know that you need to have a good DSLR camera.
The most common factor prime consideration that people take into account while searching for the perfect camera is obviously the budget.
A lot of us, for various reasons, can't afford an expensive Digital SLR camera. But remember that there is a saying that you get what you pay for.
Though there are some good DSLR cameras which may be purchased for a lesser price, the exceptionally capable DSLR cameras are around one lakh rupees which can give a fantastic ownership experience.
Top/Best DSLR Cameras Under 100000
Based on the user reviews and research, the best DSLR cameras under 100000 Rs in India are given below:
Best DSLR Cameras Under 100000 Rs In India
#1 Canon 80D
Canon EOS 80D is a worthy successor to the 70 D because of the extended 45 point hybrid AF system.
It also sports the double pixel on sensor phase detection AF system that makes it easier for you to take some terrific pictures.
Salient Features of the Canon EOS 80D
- The camera has lots of control points that are efficiently put and thus allowing you to control it quite easily.
- The aluminum metal body is entirely sealed to protect the camera from moisture and dust.
- The touchscreen is adequately placed to be used together with the other controls.
- The 45 AF point system is a massive improvement over the 19 AF point system in the predecessor.
- The camera places the outside microphone in front that helps you in capturing better sound when shooting video.
- The camera controls are pretty responsive with no lag.
- The buffer limit of around 95 shots in sequential low mode is a massive improvement.
#2 Nikon D7200
On the face of it, Nikon D7200 may not be a radical upgrade but it certainly incorporates some features that are far better than its predecessor.
Nikon D7200 has a high-end APS-C camera that uses the screw drive lens.
The upgrades since the predecessor are quite a few like improved autofocus features in low light conditions and lengthy battery life.
Salient Features of the Nikon D7200
- The Nikon D7200 camera comes with the water sealed body made from magnesium alloy that makes it far more sturdy and durable.
- The controls are spread in a fashion that makes them easier to achieve.
- The gripping area provided on the camera is pretty big enough and coupled with a red rubber strip that makes it easier for you to hold the camera.
- The new Toshiba sensor and the camera of 24.2 megapixels provides a greater dynamic range which provides a better performance even in the sharp light.
- Due to the new sensor, the low ISO performance is improved significantly and banding is eliminated.
- The AF system consists of 51 points that makes it easier for you to use the autofocus at a rapid speed.
- The horizontal image control setting has been added to the camera that ensures that videos can be captured over a large dynamic range.
- The new video modes such as 1080/60p/50p which are already been added, provide greater flexibility throughout the shooting of videos.
- The in-camera menu allows you to have different settings for video as well as image style. This makes it easier for you to have different settings like white balance for video as well as the picture.
- The Nikon D7200 provides you with the frame rate of 6 frames per second from the DX mode, 5fps in 14-bit raw style and 7fs in 1.3x crop mode. This is a significant improvement over the predecessor.
- The focus priority mode along with AF can help in capturing even fast moving objects.
#3 Canon EOS 77D
There have been quite a couple of feature additions to the Canon EOS 77D on its predecessor including dual-pixel autofocus and better positioning of outside controls.
Salient Features of the Canon EOS 77D
- The dual control dials make it easier for you to control functions.
- The touchscreen interface is extremely responsive.
- The buttons, as well as dials of this camera, are exceptionally responsive.
- The 45 point autofocus system provides with high precision.
- Live opinion autofocus is improved with the support of Digic 7 processor.
- The autofocus works similarly great even in movie shooting mode.
- You can choose between the complete automated video shooting as well as full manual video shooting mode.
- The double pixel AF mode helps you in monitoring the subject quite fast.
#4 Canon EOS 800D
The Canon EOS 800D makes the task of using a camera much easier with the assistance of guiding functions that are activated by default to the camera.
This is a massive improvement over the predecessor. In addition to this as well, there are a number of other features that are incorporated in this camera that were absent from the predecessors.
Salient Features of the Canon EOS 800D
- With a weight of just 532 gram, you can use the camera quite easily.
- The flash sync port, as well as the mic port, adds to the functionality of this camera
- The LCD screen is selfie-friendly. This helps you catch with the latest selfie trend.
- The 45 point AF system with cross-type points is a massive improvement over the predecessor.
- The double pixel system ensures that photos are captured in a jiffy with proper focus.
- The face detection technologies in the camera is pretty good.
- The camera supports a maximum video recording resolution of 1920 x 1080.
- The camera has a built-in optical viewfinder that makes it easier for you to shoot the movie.
- The camera also provides you with the option of time-lapse recording.
- It has digital video stabilization which helps you shoot decent quality videos.
- With 6 FPS of speed, you’d have no complaints from Canon EOS 800D.
Final Word on the Best DSLR Cameras under 100000
So, that was a round-up on the best DSLR cameras under 100000 Rs in India.
We have said one thing in our other list posts that the DSLR camera that you buy should be governed mostly by needs.
For those who are looking to buy camera around one lakh rupees, the priority should be versatality and obviously picture quality.